Mail server name: zimbra.g5i.net (both incoming and outgoing).
Username: The username is always the full email address including the part after the @ symbol.
Password: This is unique to each user, and is set by us when we create the email account.
Incoming mail server type: Most people use POP3 although IMAP service is also available
Outgoing mail: The outgoing mail server requires authentication using the same username and password as for your incoming mail.
SSL: SSL encryption should be used for both outgoing and incoming mail.
Outlook Express Setup
1. Click on the "Tools" menu.
2. Select "Accounts..."
3. Click on the "Mail" tab.
4. Click "Add" then "Mail..."
5. Type your full name and click next.
6. Type in your email address and click next.
7. In both the Incoming and Outgoing mail server boxes, type in "zimbra.g5i.net" (without the quotes) and click next
8. Under "Account name:" enter your full email address, and enter your Password in the "Password" box and click next.
9. Click finish. This will take you back to the Internet Accounts window.
10. Click on "zimbra.g5i.net" and click "Properties"
11. Click on the "Servers" tab at the top.
12. Check the box which says "My server requires authentication".
13. Click on the "Advanced" tab at the top.
14. Click on "This server requires a secure connection (SSL)" - but be sure to only do this for the Outgoing mail not for the incoming.
15. Change the number 25 to 465 and click on the OK button.
16. Click "Close". Send yourself a test message to see if everything is working.
Windows Mail Setup
1. Click on the Tools menu.
2. Select "Accounts..."
3. Click on the "Add..." Button on the top right.
4. Select "E-mail Account"
5. Enter your full name and click "Next"
6. Enter your email address and click "Next"
7. Under Incoming e-mail server type: select "POP3". Where it says Incoming mail server: type "zimbra.g5i.net". Under Outgoing e-mail server name, also type "zimbra.g5i.net". Select Outgoing server requires authentication, and click "Next".
8. Where it says "E-mail username: enter your full email address including the @g5i.net part. Also enter your Password and click Next
9. Click Finish.
10. Select the mail account you just created from the list and click "Properties".
11. Select the "Advanced" tab.
12. Check the box for the OUTGOING mail server only, which says "This server requires a secure connection (SSL). Do not change the settings for the incoming mail.
13. Change the port number of the Outgoing mail (SMTP): to 465, and press OK
14. Press Close. Send yourself a test message to see if everything is working.
1. From your home screen, tap on the "Settings" icon
2. Tap on "Mail, Contacts, Calendars
3. Tap on "Add Account..."
4. Tap on "Other"
5. Tap on "Add Mail Account"
6. Enter your Name, Email address and Password, and tap next
7. Under "Incoming Mail Server" where it says "Host Name" enter zimbra.g5i.net
8. Where it says username, enter your full email address
9. Enter your Password
10. Enter the same settings again for your outgoing server.
11. When it says "Cannot Connect Using SSL", tap "Yes"
12. Wait for it to Verify
13. Tap "Save"